Located in Barrie, Ontario, Preview Breast Screening is pleased to offer individuals the opportunity to proactively assess their breast health and help them minimize their risks of developing breast cancer using the latest 3D Automated Breast Ultrasound (ABUSTM) screening technology.
Many women are choosing ABUS for earlier and accurate monitoring of gradual breast tissue changes as well as for gentle and radiation-free breast cancer screening as an adjunct to mammography for those with dense breast tissue. Our intention is to bring earlier peace of mind to women, especially to those with dense breast tissue, by empowering them with valuable and timely information about their breast health for wiser decisionmaking and well before breast cancer concerns arise.
Preview Breast Screening is an affliiation of Radiologists, Sonographers and other licensed Healthcare Professionals providing breast density education and access to advanced 3D automated breast ultrasound screening services in Ontario without the requirement for a medical referral.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY – IT JUST MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE!
ABUSTM is a trademark of GE Healthcare
Important Breast Density Facts
• Mammograms can miss every other cancer in dense breasts
• Breast density increases risk of breast cancer 4 to 6 times
• 40% of women have dense breast tissue
• Mammography is the only imaging tool radiologists use to measure and categorize breast density
• Breast density is not clearly reported on most mammogram reports in Canada
• Vast majority of screening women don't know their own breast density and associated breast cancer risk
• Many clinicians are not advising patients about breast density, mammographic detection limitations and risk